Monday, March 2, 2009

What else can I add to my busy life?

A blog? Are you kidding me?

Obviously not.

:)

I have a blog on chriscendanamusic.com but i think I'm going to synchronize it with this one. It seems as if the subscriptions won't register, unless you hookup to a mobileme account. I don't have that much to let go of (as far as money is concerned).

So, hello world! Here is my blog... and since I'm here --

Twitter
for my normal, one-liner updates.

Eventful
for statistics and to see where i'm most liked :)

MySpace
for people who prefer MySpace

YouTube
for the videos :)

Chris Cendana Official Website

the one-stop shop for information about moi.

You can also find more on Facebook, as far a group and a page (not sure what the diffference is, but hey, I update both!) :)

till the next time -

much love,
chris

1 comment:

  1. ur one heck of a crazy man....noe that?... =) but with good intentions......

    ReplyDelete